Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Join me on my journey!

Hi all!


Last year, I decided to sign up for Teachers Pay Teachers. However, it wasn't until this year that I started actually trying to make this a serious thing and get my products sold. Let me be honest, it is not easy! Of course, we all want to make extra money. However, becoming a successful seller on TpT is going to be a difficult journey for me. I am no where near a successful seller. I barely have any followers and my sales are few. I am, however, determined and motivated to become successful. So, join me on my journey as I try to grow.


I will use this blog to talk about my journey and to also talk about my life as a teacher. I am currently a high school math teacher and have been for over a year now. I will discuss some teaching strategies, lessons, etc. that I use. I will also highlight some of my products and how to use them.


Here is the link to my TpT store. Please feel free to check it out!
Thanks for reading,
Jenna

No comments: